Reckon Accounts Desktop Aborts
My computer is the main one with our company file. The file works fine on mine, but the other 2 computers continually abort. It's up to 12 times a day. I've been away for the past 3 weeks and it has been happening more and more in this time. They always have my computer logged on so they can access the file via ethernet.
Dave, the owner, called and was connected remotely. It wasn't fixed and when Cass, my admin assistant called again the next day, he just said he thought it was fixed. It isn't. They're finding it very hard to work, especially when either are in the middle of a large invoice or quote etc, the program aborts & they lose all that work done.
This is a serious hinderance to our work.
Anyone have answers please?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community