Multiple Credit cards, some with credit balances
I have only been here a short time and still trying to work my way around Reckon. Purchases paid on credit card are entered under individual Supplier and paid using individual credit card. When credit card statement is received, individual cards are reconciled against the Bank Supplier.
We had to top up a few of them and now they are showing credit balances. The bank deducts total of all credit cards from our bank account. The ones with the credit balance don't show up in the Pay Bills when I try to pay the total (credits don't show under the Bank supplier) so therefore in Pay bills the Bank Supplier is more than the amount deducted from the Bank Account.
How do I process credit balances.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community