How do I eliminate tax being paid on Super?
It has been brought to my attention that my Reckon system is including the Super amount in the TaX PAYABLE sector. For examply, the Pay slip will stipulate that the total pay (gross) is $1316.62 while the TAXABLE pay is $1454.87. The difference is the exact Super amount.
I have been through the entire system and set up of Employees, taxes, and Super accounts and cannot for the life of me work out how to change this. This has been happening for 2 of our employess.
We have 2 other employees whose pay slips are correct ie total pay and taxable pay and the same.
Can someone please guide me where to look to correct his?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community