Entering a sale that has charges/commissions deducted from payments.
I was wondering if I can help on how I record this transaction. I have been doing it incorrectly and I have been told to entry the transaction via journals.
We have a third party that looks after our online orders. On a daily basis we get the funds less any charges/commissions. What is the correct way of recording the GST and expense. I have been told a journal entry is easiest. This would be daily transaction.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community