How to make supplier Bill as Billable against a project?
Hello Reckon One Users,
We are a construction company and manually keep track of supplier bills to invoice them fortnightly against a project. I'm looking for a way to do this in reckon one.
Can I somehow make a supplier bill billable? I've added the expense claim module but when I entre the expense claim its looking to reimburse an employee and I can't work out how to use this function to mark a a supplier bill as billable and enter it into the system so it can be added to an invoice the same way time is using timesheets.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community