Reckon PP+ Reinvest function fails to debit share purchase price
If the return is a distribution from a Fund/Trust, Reckon PP+ shows the price for the purchase of the new fund units as a negative cash amount in the account, instead of recognizing the distribution.
If I change the distribution to an unfranked dividend, the program does recognize the return and correctly attributes the purchase from this balance. However, this then incorrectly designates this transaction as an unfranked dividend when it is really a distribution from an ETF, skewing annual reports used for taxation.
Is there a fix for this problem?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community