STP wont accept Employee's New Zealand address
We have a old employee who has returned to do some casual work. We have reactivated his employment file.
His new Tax declaration has his New Zealand address on it and to treat as a foreign resident for tax purposes.
Tax code 3 - NonRes tax 32.5%
When creating the STP, we keep getting a message to check his address.
State is chosen as none.
If we chose a state the message is not generated.
How do we get around this issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community