How to Process the final pay on the death of an employee
We have had an employee pass away a few months ago. We have finally heard from the Estate and now have the bank account details we need to pay.
I have 37.50hrs of pay owing from work completed before death.
I have 103.12 hours of annual leave owing.
No personal leave.
I have been instructed by our HR that no ETP is required.
How do I process this? Is it two separate payments and what do I do about super?
I have searched in here and there is instructions from years ago on how to do it in Payroll Premier. I don't quite follow it.
We use Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2022.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community