payment to supplier listed in report under 'GST collected'
Perplexed by the following; In reports, account enquiry, all accounts
All payments made to just 1 of our regular suppliers, Coles Express for car fuel, come up in the account enquiry report as a payment under ‘GST payable; GST collected’ And not only for this month (January), see attachment, but for this financial year up to date.
How is this possible?
I have set up a temporary new supplier, Coles express (Eureka Operations) and changed these payments to this new supplier, but the payments keep on appearing under GST payable.
Help would be much appreciated
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community