File Backups not working - Reckon Personal Plus 2022
Hi Guys - first post so hope you can assist. Im using a licenced copy of Personal Plus 2022 on a Win11 system. Recently the file backup feature has stopped working and I cant save file changes.
The option to manually backup from the file menu will not work at all and I have set program preferences to ask for a backup upon every file close. When the backup request dialogue comes up nothing happens when the "backup" button is pressed. When it is pressed a second time the program closes (crashes) without any backup confirmation message and the backup is not taken.
I have unistalled and reinstalled the program without success - any ideas?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community