Cost of Goods Sold
I am involved with a sporting club which for some years has offered a range of merchandise to its members. I have recorded the Club's acquisition of the merchandise as COGS. At the same time its uniforms have been sold independently of the Club so have not appeared in the Club's accounts.
The Club has now decided to bring it's uniform sales "in house". I would like to be able separately identify the acquisition of the uniforms from the merchandise.
Can I have two sets of COGS accounts by:
- renaming existing COGS as "COGS merchandise"
- creating a new account "COGS uniforms"
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community