Amendment to payroll items affecting previously locked pacheques
We amended payroll items in the past (deduction settings) and the amendments never used to affect the previously locked paycheques.
On Sunday, we did however have to amend these bonus and commission payroll items and mapped them to the new liability accounts created. The changes however impacted all the previously processed (and therefore locked paycheques). There was no warning message for this either.
Just want to check with you if this only happened recently because I'm sure we have already amended a few payroll items this financial year thinking that those did not affect anything in the previous years.
Thanks and regards,
Snapshot of what payroll items changed below. We are moving from the class/ location allocation to just the nature of payment.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community