TPAR in Reckon Accounts
As a Sole Trader, I pay my partner with part domestic and part income in one transaction. The domestic side of the payment is marked as 'owner's drawings' and the rest as income.
The 'Expenses by Supplier Report' reports the income without the domestic allocation, but the TPAR report includes the Domestic amount.
'Owners Drawings' has been designated either 'other current liability' or 'equity'.
Either way, I don't require one part of the payment to be reported. How can I stop the TPAR report from reporting non income payments?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community