Payroll Hours defaulting to 38 hours on first Item
For some reason 38 hours is being populated on the very first Payroll Item when entering/creating the payroll in Reckon.
I've checked with different Payroll Items and it doesn't matter what it is the first Payroll Item has a default of 38.00.
In the employee setup there is no where the hours are entered so is there a way to clear this from populating?
We pay our drivers cents per klm method and trip rates so having 38.00 populating is going to cause errors.
Thanks in advance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community