Annual Leave Accrual In Reckon One only...
I have a part time employee who has worked the following:
2 x 7.5 hour days in first fortnight
3 x 7.5 hour days in second fortnight and resigned.
Contract states she works 30 hours a fortnight. I have set her up on annual leave "per pay period" prorata and calculated it in the beginning as follows: 4weeks annual leave = 60 hours per year, therefore 60 divided by 26 fortnights = 2.307 hours accrued per fortnight, thus making her termination 2 x 2.307 hours paid out.
Boss claims this is wrong and I should have set her up as "per time worked" accrual in the beginning.....how do I calculate this please as I presume it will give me the same answer???
Would love a second set of eyes on this one please. :)
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community