Difficulty upgrading to STP phase 2

Options
jillgrogan
jillgrogan Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have a very small business with 1 employee working casual hours with payment per task, not an hourly rate.

I have followed the phase 2 checklist, and the problem appears to be due to the face that I cannot give an hourly rate or salary.

I have upgraded to Premium

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jillgrogan, welcome to the Reckon Community 😊

What is actually happening specifically when you're going through the process? Are you running into an error message? If so, what is it?

Have you created a custom earning item that you need to update to STP Phase 2 requirements?

I have a very small business with 1 employee working casual hours with payment per task, not an hourly rate.

How have you been creating pay runs for this particular employee so far? ie. what earnings item are you using and what have you been entering when creating a pay run?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jillgrogan
    jillgrogan Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

I get an error message saying I am still on STP phase 1 and cannot commence a new pay run.

I have regularly done payruns for this employee till now.

I do not know what you mean by an earnings item, sorry

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @jillgrogan

It sounds like you still need to complete the STP Phase 2 Checklist to get your employee and pay item info updated to STP Phase 2 requirements before you can start creating pay runs for this financial year.

For info on completing the STP Phase 2 Checklist, check out this post HERE.

If you're having trouble when you're going through the actual checklist itself then can you please give me a bit more info on that, screenshots would be super helpful as well in trying to understand where things are going wrong.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.