On my Payroll Summary I have 2 payroll items that are Addition allowances that appear in the Gross section that I wish to have shown in the Additions after Tax on the Payroll summary..
These payroll items are Meal allowances which are not taxed and are not shown on the Payment Summaries and nor are they included in the Gross on the ATO portal.
How do I move these payroll items to show as an Addition on the Payroll Summary and not in the Gross.
I have another payroll items for Travelling Allowance that shows in Additions after tax which is correct, but cannot get the Meal allowances payroll items even though they when I look at the set up they look exactly the same.
Any help please so I can balance to the ATO online portal.
Thanks in advance, Carolyn.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community