Is there a different way to print Payroll Reports in STP2 ReckonOne?

Options

This just isn't cutting it..... Don't need the reports index in the print just the vital details which won't print as the Reports index is taking up all the room......

Thanks

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok thanks for that Janine. Can I get you to use the Product Switcher to hop back into the Reckon One side of things and generate your report there as a PDF (like you previously were) and see if that works out better?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the feedback on this @Janine Attwood-Graham, I agree it doesn't look overly helpful to include the sidebar in the print itself.

Can you do me a favour and try something out for me. If you turn your browser's zoom down a little to say 80%. Does that make any difference to print?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav

That was on 85% - 100% leaves off either the names or the last column......

🙂

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35 ✭
    Options

Thank Rav - that worked!