Just wondering if in Reckon Payroll I could create a payroll report similar to the old "Pays Report from Payroll Premier where I can have different employees attached to different Departments these are really different Stores in different locations?
All employees are paid by the 1 company with 1 ABN but we have multiple Stores in different towns and we have separate bank accounts for each Store. I need a Weekly Pays report for each location or am I going to have to do a spreadsheet and manually enter each employees Hours, Total Deductions, Total Allowances, Total Sundry, Commission Gross, PAYG, Super and finally Net.
I also used the STP report and kept a copy weekly as this was the YTD amounts. This was also separated into Departments with sub totals and a grand total at the bottom.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community