Long Service Leave - long term existing employee - starting to take LSL
Hi All, I am needing to correctly set up Long Service Leave being taken by my staff. They are entitled to 15.6 weeks of leave at 22 hours per week. They are also accruing additional hours, as they are taking their LSL away from work and remain employed. How do I allocate the total number of hours in their "Bank" then when I pay them this amount is deducted correctly please?
Also, there is no Long Service Leave or LSL currently in the options, would I choose Other1?
and How will that show on the payslip please?
Thank you in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community