Incorrect payroll

tanyabennett Member Posts: 4

Hi, I have entered an incorrect tax file number for an employee and run pays & lodged. Reckon will not allow me to do a minus so how would i correct this & clear the wages to $0 on the incorrect tax file number and then I can enter the new one and re run pays? Thanks