In August one payment out of a group payment (12) made to the bank has bounced back into our bank account. When I open the reject transaction in our online banking it brings up the whole group transaction, so I don't know which supplier it is as all of them are for the same amount! I have checked the bank accounts for each supplier against what I have in Reckon but they are correct.
Is there a way I can reconcile the month of August 2023 and deal with this early October? I will have to get the authorised person to speak to the bank to receive more information.
Any help would be appreciated as I am behind in my work and I have spent ages trying to work this out. It is hard when I don't know who the creditor is.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community