Employee Status Change

One of our employees is changing from Full time to Casual.

Do I terminate the full time employment and pay out annual leave accrued.

then reinstate as a casual employee which will lose the termination date

or do I recreate another file for casual, this will give the employee two files for STP

Best Answer

  • Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 66 Reckon Staff
    Answer ✓

    Hi @Starjanet,

    You would need to just change the employment type from Full time to Casual by editing the employee details section of the employee.

    Thank you and have a lovely day.