Can I delete a lodged STP file?
Sheesh - I'm a poor simple farmer with one employee. I did his first pay run for last quarter on 7-7-2023, and uploaded the STP file. His holidays were due, so I did a separate pay run for them on the same day - and uploaded that STP file.
So now I go to lodge my BAS, and their pre filled wages don't match mine. It seems the holiday STP file I uploaded has also included the 1st weekly wage run for some reason.
So I need to delete his 1st week pay run in the ATO portal to make it reconcile. Can this be done? There seems to be no delete option.
I've tried manually adjusting his 1st weekly STP file to zero and uploading it as a file replacement - that just creates a new one in the portal. I've got about 5 there now 😅
Please help ...
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community