Superannuation SGA Report
Last week I ran the SGA Employer Contributions report from the reports bar at the top, for the last quarter and got $13,727.68 due.
Then today I just ran the Memorised Report for the same thing and the same period and got $19,112.67 due.
On looking closer I can see one employee his SAW hourly pay and Loading is showing as Super due in that report.
Hoping someone can tell me what I have done wrong?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community