Sharing company files with a number of reckon Hosted users.
I have setup the users & roles list in the company file section, checked & rechecked it. But then went into the control panel, file management, manage shared folder access, now when in the 'select the user,' The only user that shows up is Admin user.
I found the guidelines for the 'Sharing a Company File for the first time in Hosted, the A, B & C process? It was very helpful, but there is something I am doing that doesn't allow the Users & Roles list to come across or it is in the initial setup in the 'Control Panel'
Would anyone have an idea of my dilemma? It can only be a little thing not getting done properly!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community