Portable LSL Authority
Each time I pay the quarterly return to the PLSA, there is always a difference from the invoice from the PLSA to the amount calculated in Reckon. It's only usually a few cents but to reconcile the PLSL Payable, how do I account for that difference in Reckon?
Do I adjust it on the liability cheque? And what account do I use for that difference?
Any advice would be appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community