2023 Release for Personal Plus Home & Business

Rav, it is now going on four months since I asked the question about the next upgrade to Home & Business. Can you tell me if it is Reckon's intention to end support for this program so that I can start searching for another solution?

Answers

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

This program is due to continue indefinitely we have been told

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Edward Zawalski
    Edward Zawalski Member Posts: 17 Reckoner Reckoner

Gerry, I appreciate you are trying to help, but without a direct response from Reckon about the future of this product, uncertainty remains. It is a simple question with the non-responsiveness from Rav increasing the anxiety that support for the product has ended or is ending.

• Clearyfield
    Clearyfield Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member

I opened my reckon home & business 2022 this morning & none of my data came up when I rang about my subscription & found it's paid up till March 2024. They referred me to this community page for help. I have been unable to restore my back up that was done14/11/23, which is basically up to date. What has happened to my system, have I been hacked something like that? John

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

No you havent been hacked, you must be looking in the wrong location, give me a call and i will find it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com