Error - Logged with Support in August and they have stopped replying

blairmuller
blairmuller Member Posts: 55 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Everyone,

When I setup a new employee on a Salary Item, I get the following error when I try to save. It doesn't stop me doing anything. Just always pops up. I've tried creating a different salary item, I've tried new employees. It does not happen with old employees. Just new ones. Has anyone got any ideas?

I logged a job bac in August and they just seem to have stopped replying

Comments

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Reckon Staff

Hi @blairmuller,

Could you possibly take another screenshot as its difficult to see the error that has occurred?

If you could please pass that error code to me as well and I will see if we have anything on record.

Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• blairmuller

Can do. See below error

• blairmuller

Thanks, that's talking about this field? which we have set to the Salary amount? So that article doesn't apply? I'm happy to be wrong. Also it's not an issue with old employees, just new ones.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 266 Reckon Staff

Morning @blairmuller

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As you mentioned ⬆️, you have set-up a new pay item to add that to the employee record. Do you mind providing some screenshots from the Pay items, with the all the information mentioned please.

Also, if you are happy for us to give you a call and take some screenshare (Remote Session) to check and troubleshoot, please message me your contact number and will be happy to assist you.😊

Regards

Tanvi

• blairmuller

Thanks Tanvi,

The case number I have is: RKN:00000000115000005474

The did take a copy of my file and the last comment I got from Shivam Tuli is It seems that there is issue in the file . We have created new employee , new item, rebuild , verify the data etc. but stiill getting the same issue.

I've tried multiple Salary Pay Items. 

I'll Message you my mobile you can call me on and I can provide remote access.

Screen Shots below

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 266 Reckon Staff

Thank you @blairmuller

I will give you a call back soon. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi