Reckon Hosted data access after subscription ended

LorraineHH
LorraineHH Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

HI

My subscription ended with Reckon Hosted and I thought I would still be able to see my data but that doesn't seem to be the case. I have some year end queries so does anyone know how to access the data. I don't have a backup due to a new laptop.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited December 2023

If it’s desktop the program should still be on your computer and your file should still be there. You can look at it and extract reports just not add entries. If you can’t open it because your subscription has expired you can download a trial version and open the file.

But if you don’t have access to the original installation or a backup there’s nothing you can do to my knowledge

i have just noticed it’s Hosted, but you posted under the Reckon desktop category. All you can do is ring them and ask

• LorraineHH

Its the hosted version. Does that mean I cannot access data?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Yes I do believe that’s what it means, you should ring them

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 266 Reckon Staff

Morning @LorraineHH

Regarding your concern, Unfortunately, there is no way to access the files through the Hosted software once the subscription is cancelled.

However, we always recommend our customers to take and download a copy of an original Company file or the back-up on local machine for offline use. If you have one, you can open that in the Desktop Software and that you can install from the link available in your members portal.

Click on the link to login members portal - Reckon Members Site and login using the Customer ID and PIN.

Please feel free to contact us for any concerns/issues.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year🎄

Regards

Tanvi

• LorraineHH

Hello Tanvi

Can I renew my Reckon Hosted and reaccess data that way?

• Tanvi_kataria

Yes,

Hosted License can be renewed and the Data files that are associated with the Hosted ID can be accessed once you have subscription. :)

Regards

Tanvi

• LorraineHH

Hi Tanvi

How do I do that as when I try to log in it says "Product Expired"

• Tanvi_kataria

Hi @LorraineHH

I would recommend you call Reckon Sales team at 1800 732 566 and they will be helping you renewing the license. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi