Remove already paid items from payments list when creating a new bank payment ABA file

Options
mjohnson_fr
mjohnson_fr Member Posts: 11

Hello Reckon One Community,

Having just discovered the functionality of creating ABA files via "Bank Payments", there are past transactions (payroll, other) in the "add payment items" that are already paid and bank reconciled. How can I remove or suppress these so I do not see the same items in the future each time I create a new Bank Payment?

Comments

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 132 Reckon Staff
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi @mjohnson_fr,

Unfortunately, you are unable to hide previous bank payments in Reckon one, if you would like to request this as a feature on our https://ideas.reckon.com/ we would appreciate it.

If you would like to remove and delete them, you can select the little box on the left of the processed payment and click the delete button on the bottom left.

We value our customers feedback and want to provide a better experience for our software.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Lucas

• mjohnson_fr
    mjohnson_fr Member Posts: 11
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi Lucas, thank you for the reply.

When I go into Add bank payment -> Add payment item this is where I see a list of the already paid items. When I tick on the box(es), I do not have the option to delete, as there is no button on the bottom left, and no button appears when I tick on the box(es).

In the screen capture below I had to Zoom out to 70% in order to see the bottom of the list.

Is this the correct approach so that when I add Add bank payment -> Add payment items I am only presented with a current list? Almost all of the items below are Payroll Payments, however there is a random bill payment (direct debit) and a shareholder distribution payment also.

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 132 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @mjohnson_fr,

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove them unless you are to select them all previously and create a single bank payment. That's the only way to remove them.

Sorry about the inconvenience this causes you.

Cheers,

Lucas