Unable to Continue to ATO Declaration

mh929
mh929 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

After completing a Pay Run, I can usually Continue to ATO Declaration by selecting the button under send pay slips. On today's pay run, that button is not available so I am unable to submit. I see from the community discussions, this previously happened in Oct 2023 - it seems the bug has re-appeared. Please advise.

Comments

• mh929
    mh929 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

My comment was raised whilst using Chrome. When I logged back in with MS Edge, the ATO Declaration button re-appeared. So my issue is resolved (but this may affect other Chrome users)

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 266 Reckon Staff

Morning @mh929

Can you please try clearing the cookies and cache and login to Sign In - Reckon Payroll?

Also, try different browser and confirm, if Continue to Declaration Button is enabled. Please let us know, will investigate further if required. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff

Dear @mh929 ,

Do you happen to have any error messages or warnings appearing when you click on "Submit to ATO"?

Any screenshots would be beneficial - typically, if there is a problem affecting your submission to the ATO, we can identify it with any screenshots.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support