HTML format when emailing

Kim Horn
Kim Horn Member Posts: 17 Reckoner Reckoner

We send hundreds of emails from Reckon using Outlook. Is there a way to have the emails go into Outlook in HTML format, as having to change the format & then Insert signature is frustrating

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 273 Reckon Staff

Hi @Kim Horn

Do you mind explaining it in a bit more detail, on what you're expecting it to be like?

Do you want the text and message in HTML format? Is that the whole text? If this is something you are looking, I hope this can help you - Change the message format to HTML, Rich Text Format, or plain text - Microsoft Support

For Signatures, you can set a default signature in Outlook, and it can avoid inserting again and again and will also save your time. Please find the attached link for your reference - Create and add an email signature in Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

Please let me know for any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Kim Horn
    Kim Horn Member Posts: 17 Reckoner Reckoner

Thanks Tanvi. My Outlook emails are set to HTML format & my signature is automatically added to every email sent. But when emailing a document from Reckon it goes into Outlook in Plain Text format which means my signature is not automatically added. I then have to manually change the format to HTML & then insert my signature. Not a huge deal but when you are sending a lot of documents a day it's a time waster.

I'd like to be able to email a document from Reckon & for Outlook to automatically be in HTML format.

Regards Nicola.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 273 Reckon Staff

Hi Nicola

Thank you for explaining.

I have also tested the same and looks like, this is default setting when sending from Reckon, it changes the format to Plain text and not the one set for Outlook.

However, I will check with my colleagues, if there is something that can be of any help, will share that with you. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi