Total wages paid per employee in a report

Options
lesley_9730541
lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 56 ✭
edited March 25 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Just wondering how do I get the total wages paid per employee in a report now that we have moved to the new payroll system from Quicken (September / October 2023). Will I need to add the wages paid from the old system, Quicken, to the new system, Reckon, or is there a simpler way to get the total paid.

This will be very important with the end of the financial year approaching at the end of June.

I need this to report with total wages for workers compensation renewal.

Appreciate your thoughts and assistance

Lesley

Comments

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff
    Options

Morning @lesley_9730541

Can you please confirm, if you have migrated from Quicken to Reckon Payroll. If yes, do you have all the data transferred from the Old Software to a new Reckon Payroll?

If that's the case, you will have access to the reports through Reckon Portal as in the screenshot attached below -

Please find the attached article for your reference - Reports - Reckon One - Reckon Help and Support Centre

Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• lesley_9730541
    lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 56 ✭
    Options

Thank you for your response.

Yes we transferred from Quicken to Reckon - and yes I have been using the Reckon one report section however I am unable to find a report that gives me the total gross wages including the first couple of months on Quicken - as the data, I presume, was transferred from Quicken to Reckon, the report does not seem to include this amount.

Thoughts??

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff
    Options

Okay, thank you for confirming.

Please share the email address and name of the company book along with the Dates, Employees, etc if required. I will have a look and investigate for you.

You can message me directly. Thank you!