Exporting book data

smithrj
smithrj Member Posts: 9 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi, I presently use Reckon One as a shared book, and would soon like to take over the book for use only use myself. Can I continue to use the current book and remove the other party, or will I need to create a new book? If so, I will need access to all the data & transactions, so can all this data be migrated to a new book if necessary?

Thanks.

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Ok thanks, in that case the current owner of the book can transfer ownership of it to you by following the steps outlined in this guide - Transferring ownership of a Reckon One book

Once the transfer has been completed, you will be the sole owner of the book and subscription. All of the data within the book will remain as is.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• smithrj
    Answer ✓

Hi Rav, thanks for this information.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @smithrj

Are you the owner of the book and sharing it with the other user OR are you the shared user?

There are potential options for either situation but just want to clarify that first.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• smithrj

Hi Rav, I assume I am the shared user, as I am a franchisee of a business.