Incorrect Salary Sacrifice Figures on INB

Sinatra
Sinatra Member Posts: 7 Novice Member Novice Member

I have a problem regarding salary sacrifice, I have used the INB to check if the amount is correct. For 2 employees, their salary sacrifice figure is incorrect on the INB, but correct on their final payslip. One employee sacrificed $4800 but it only shows $4350 on the INB. The final payslip shows a total of $4800, which is 3 lots of salary sacrifice. I ran a super report by employee, and on 3 occasions the $150 is under the Contribution total column, but doesn't carry across to the RESC column. Checking the payslips for these occasions it clearly shows the $150 as salary sacrifice, as in all the other payslips. I am stumped.

Thank you.

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I may have already posted this but I couldn’t find it. Did you change the setup of your salary sacrifice item since you started using it? If you did, go back to those first pays and edit them, change something , save and the edit and go back and change it back.

• Sinatra

Thanks for answering Kris. I haven't changed any of the set up, but I will go back to those pays in which the amount hasn't carried across and edit them, like you suggested. Fingers crossed that it works, because this is really doing my head in :-(

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

good luck with it, come back here if it doesn’t, I’m sure someone else will have some suggestions

• Sinatra

Hi Kris,

I deleted the salary sacrifice amounts from each pay and then re-instated them. It worked.

Thanks for your help.

• Kris_Williams

That’s great, good on you, glad to be of help