PAYSLIPS NOT EMAILING

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 331 Reckon Star Reckon Star
edited July 4 in Accounts Hosted

Hi

we have an issue with payslips not being received by employees.

We have not changed anything, other than upgrade to new version of RAH.

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi @JO-ANNE_7327707

With the emailing, if you can please confirm from the Email Reports, whether they are being sent from the hosted account. You can check in View Email Report as in the screenshot below -

It will display the status whether they have been sent or no.

Please let us know and will investigate further for you if required. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• JO-ANNE_7327707

there is no email report for the payslips that have been emailed twice today.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

do you have yourself setup to receive the payslips as well? That’s always a good way to check if they have been sent

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Morning

further to above, I have now received the email log, it wasn't there yesterday when I checked. I just checked this morning and this is the error. Nothing has changed from my end. No changes have been made other than upgrading to the new version. I have always emailed to employees every pay run directly from RAH. Can this please be addressed.

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Hello, has there been anything further on this issue please?

• Clint Farley
    Clint Farley Member Posts: 2 Reckoner Reckoner

I also have the same error message in the email log when attempting to email invoices after upgrading to 2024 Reckon Hosted

• Clint Farley
    Clint Farley Member Posts: 2 Reckoner Reckoner

The issue has resolved me for when I logged out and then logged back in again