Delete bank transaction for terminated employee

727019 Member Posts: 54 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi, there is a bank transaction for a terminated employee that I need to delete as it was already processed at bank but had to make a correction as Super did not calculate correctly. Have tried to just create the aba file but not transfer to the bank but it won't let me as the employee is terminated and archived if I reactivate the employee will it then let me make the file? Then I archive again? Appreciate your help.

Comments

• Jason_Z
    Jason_Z Reckon Staff Posts: 34 Reckon Staff
    edited October 10

Hi @727019,

Could you clarify what you mean making a correction? Are you correcting it by editing an existing transaction, or are you making a new one to correct the difference?

I believe you wont be able to do anything with the terminated employee without rehiring and reactivating the employee first.

Look forward to hear from you.

727019 Member Posts: 54 Reckoner Reckoner

Probably didn't explain that very well, the amount payable to the employee was all correct it was just that the Super on termination did not calculate correctly so I fixed that. On doing so the bank payment was created, I just need to be able to delete/remove it so that it is not accidently picked up and repaid, I will reactivate and see how I go Thanks,