Reckon Accounts 2016 - How do i get when invoicing the to be emailed box at the bottom to be ticked

Caleb DonaldCaleb Donald Member Posts: 27
edited February 2019 in Accounts Business Range

Comments

• IftiIfti Reckon Staff Posts: 457 ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hi Caleb,

Thank you for your post.
    • First of all, ensure the customer's Preferred Send form method is set to "Email" in their card
    • then go to Edit > Preference > Send Forms > My Pref > tick "Automatically tick the 'To be emailed' checkbox if customer's Preferred Send Form Method is Email."
    • When you create new Invoices, it should automatically tick "To be Emailed"
    I hope the above helps you.

Please let us know if you still have any questions or issues.

Thanks

Ifti
  • Caleb DonaldCaleb Donald Member Posts: 27
    edited February 2019
    thanks thats awesome. how can i do a bulk chnage to all the customers to chnage 
    • Preferred Send form method is set to "Email" in their card
  • IftiIfti Reckon Staff Posts: 457 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hi Caleb,

Below steps are what you've to follow:
    1. Backup your data file in case anything goes wrong (File > Utilities > Backup)
    2. You will have to Export your Customer list as IIF (File > Utilities > Export > IIF > tick Customers
    3. Open the exported file in Excel and look for the column called "PREFERREDSENDMETHOD"

4. Change the value to "0" to make it "Email" > Save it
    5. Now import it into RA by going through FIle > Utilities > Import > IIF > select the file
    6. It should update your customers in bulk
    I hope it helps.

Thanks

Ifti
  • Caleb DonaldCaleb Donald Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for your help

what is the risk of when importing the customers again they dont match up or they have errors?