Sue JonesSue Jones Member Posts: 106
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Back in April 2017 we brought some stock & paid for it using our Company Credit Card.

Our Supplier just notified us that they had overcharged so they returned $ 46.90 back onto our Credit Card.

Question is how do I process this in Hosted?


  • LukeLuke Reckon Staff Posts: 281
    edited August 2018
    Hi Sue,

    Please click here to follow instructions on how to process a refund from a supplier.

    Hope this helps.

  • Shirley IngleShirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 191
    edited September 2017
    Hi Sue  When entering charges using your Co CC, if you use the Enter Credit Charges form, all you need to do is put the Dot on Refund/Credit. Code the refund to the same Stock account as you did originally. Tick the box includes tax and the tax code is NCG not GST. You are coding the refund to an expense account so the tax code is NCG.
Sign In or Register to comment.