Annual Leave not accuring or adjusting down when taken

Options
Steve Percival
Steve Percival Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Some of our staff are on Salary & other Paid Hourly. Neither receives Leave Loading on Holiday Pay. All staff have been setup just as it says under Holiday pay – Hours accured per pay. Yet recently when I paid a staff member 7 weeks AL Processed week by week and all paid on the same day. It did not adjust the annual leave. Plus when I look at other staff members, it appears that some of them, not all have the wrong annual leave accured figure? Can you help me?

Comments

• Suresh Rana
    Suresh Rana Alumni Posts: 7
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi Steve

Welcome to Reckon Community.

Select the default Payroll Item which will be Holiday Hourly from Reckon Accounts 2013 it will adjust the annual leave automatically when processing pays for employee.

If you have created Payroll Item to process pay please make sure it was created as Holiday Pay on setup of payroll item.

1.       List

2.       Payroll Item

3.       New > Wage (Hourly Wages, Annual Salary, Other, Bonus)

4.       Hourly Wages

5.       Holiday Pay

6.       Follow through the payroll item wizard to complete setup  

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Suresh Rana

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Steve, if you are still having issues I can arrange to do a remote login session with you to go through it if you like? Feel free to email me at sally@samsolutions.com.au. Kind regards, Sally
  • Katrina_8287837
    Katrina_8287837 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey Sally, I'm having a similar issue as Suresh here, plus a few others. I'd really like to arrange a remote login session with you. Is that still available?
    Many thanks. Katrina
    katrina@katrinabriggs.com