When you see the Reckon Accounts Login screen, press the Cancel button.
Downloading the file:
1) Once logged into Reckon Accounts Hosted, click on the floating toolbar as shown below.
2) Click on the ‘down arrow icon’ to download the file.
3) You will see the file browser window will open.
It will by default look into the documents folder.
Click on the drop-down arrow and select My Backup (B:) drive.
4) To download QBM portable backup files go to My Backup B: drive.there you can see the portable files and backup files.Select the file you want to download.
5) When the file is downloaded, by default, it should go to the default Download folder on your PC.
You can change it in the web browser preference settings if you prefer.
On some browsers, it may ask you for the location, where you would like to download it to.
Once you have selected the destination, click on the Open or Save button.
Your download will now start.
Regards,Data Recovery Team
Be the first to post a reply!