Is there a way i can add a date to my invoice to let the customer know when their next appointment i

Options
Sandra C
Sandra C Member Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Is there a way i can add a date to my invoice to let the customer know when their next appointment is.

I am on Reckon Accounts Hosted 
I am using MS Outlook, but I'm happy to change programs if there is a better one.
Repeat appointments are such a time consuming part of my job any work around would be helpful .
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Michael Grant
    Michael Grant Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There is a customer message box at the bottom of invoice page
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Sandra,

You have the ability to add in a column on your template for Service Date. You could rename this field to say next appointment date.
    Or on the template you could consider one of the other fields like PO Number, etc and the same thing, just rename the field and use it how you wish.
    To access your templates, go to the lists drop down menu and you will find them there. 
    The editing I have mentioned is in the Additional Customisation area when you double click on the template you wish to edit. Then you can use the Layout Designer if you want to change the look of the invoice.
    Kind regards,
    Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Sandra

MS Outlook if you are using it also has a recurrence for repeat appointments, plus you can email them the appointment and it goes in their calendar, you can request a reply also.
  • Michael Grant
    Michael Grant Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You can also write in the customer message box