Just upgraded from Quicken Personal 2011 to Reckon Home

Options
Ros_7010024
Ros_7010024 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Just upgraded from Quicken Personal 2011 to Reckon Home & Business 2013, straight after registration couldn't open as it said wasn't the computer I installed it on

Comments

• Ros_7010024
    Ros_7010024 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options

After much difficulty I finally got someone who was willing to help in Tech Support.

Turns out it needed to be manually updated with the Installation Key code.  Glad it's working, but not very impressed with the customer service in the Indian call centre.  Shades of Telstra haunting me there!

• et_tu_Brute
    et_tu_Brute Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Yeah... they give me a headache too! The most annoying thing is they only read off a script and dare not venture off the page. I keep asking them to repeat back what I say to them and all i ever get is 'Yes,yes', followed by the wrong information to the question I have asked. I then ask to escalate my issue to a decision-maker, and this follows with repetition of the wrong information they have just given me. It is far more easier to just do a google search and hope to find a 'q&a'. The last time, I just gave up and phoned the corporate hq in Syndey and just vented my experience of their pathetic tech support service... trouble is it is still there and nothing changes. in a forum somewhere that is covering the same topic.