Leave Loading didn't Calculate. How to pay employees the leave loading they've been owed?

Options
Melissa Freeman_10402024
Melissa Freeman_10402024 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi all, I did some annual leave pays for the first time in December and I've come back to check and noticed that the leave loading didn't calculate because it wasn't in their set up. How do i go about paying this to the employees? I'm using Reckon Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    You can go back in and adjust the pay, work out the difference owed to the employees and pay it as a separate payment if you’ve already paid them. When you do the reconciliation you will tick all payments concerned on the bank statement
  • Melissa Freeman_10402024
    edited June 2020
    Options
    This is a first for me.  So go back in, unlock the pay, work it out what it should have been.  Pay the difference through the bank, and do a full file replacement for STP??
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2020
    Options
    yes - edit the pay and save it with the correct details - do the manual payment of the difference... you can do a file replacement for STP or just wait for the YTD total to correct itself when the next pays STP file is lodged.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I agree with Linda, I wouldn’t do a file replacement, but either way is ok
  • Melissa Freeman_10402024
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ok no worries.  With regards to the bank rec, one payment will be in December, one will be in January.  What are your suggestions for this?
  • Kris_Williams
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Reconcile to the date in January that the extra payment came out, or change the balance on the statement as at 31/12 and then ignore the payment when it comes out in January