EXPORT LISTS DATA FROM MYOB
1) From your MYOB software export the following Lists/Cards information as plain-text CSV (Comma Separated Volume) files
• Tax Code List > Non-Consolidated Codes
• Tax Code List > Consolidated Codes
• Accounts > Account Information
• Accounts > Budgets
• Custom Lists
• Mileage Logs
• Activity Slips
• Spend Money
• Receive Money
• Inventory Adjustments
• Journal Entries
• Cards > Customer Cards
• Cards > Vendor Cards
• Cards > Employee Cards
• Cards > Personal Cards
• Reminder Logs
• Sales > Service Sales
• Sales > Professional Sales
• Sales > Item Sales
• Sales > Miscellaneous Sales
• Sales > Time Billing Sales
• Purchases > Service Purchases
• Purchases > Professional Purchases
• Purchases > Item Purchases
• Purchases > Miscellaneous Purchases
- ensure that you export all columns/data fields by ticking “Match All”
- ensure that the first record is a header type
2) Locate your exported CSV files and provide it to us by clicking the link below
Send us the export files.
Click on the + Add your files button.
Add your email address (ensure it is correct as any notifications will be sent there).
In the Message field, place the following info:
Standard Conversion Request (MYOB Lists/Cards CSV)
Company Name: _______________________
Contact Name: _________________________
This will let us know that the file being submitted is assigned to your case and allow the conversion team to perform the analysis.
If you do not provide this information, it will result in delays processing your case.
Be the first to post a reply!