Printed Invoices remain in "to be printed" list

Options
Amy_6806314
Amy_6806314 Member Posts: 17
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hello,
I'm using Reckon Accounts Premier and I'm in the process of clearing out a whole heap of invoices in our "to be printed" list (about 17,000, to be exact!).

I've followed the below process:
 File> Print Forms> Invoices, then selected the invoices I want to print, and had them print to PDF.

When the invoice print confirmation screen appears, I click OK without selecting any of the invoices.

This has worked well for the majority of invoices in this list, however there seems to be around 8,000 that still appear in my 'to be printed' list, despite having printed an invoice.
It seems that the "to be printed" box on the invoice is not unticked at the end of the print process.

Is there any way of clearing these invoices out without having to manually untick the "to be printed" box in every single invoice?

I'd appreciate any advice/assistance you could offer.

Comments

• Palak
    Palak Alumni Posts: 37
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Amy,

Thank you for posting on Reckon Community.
    Regards to your Query, I can only suggest you that, from now onwards whenever you create invoice,
    only tick to be printed if you really want to print physically otherwise left un ticked.
    If you want to save as PDF and when you Go to File-->Print Form-->Invoices then just
    Select none and mark only those which you want to print or Print as PDF.
    The list of invoices would not create any problem even if it stays there for all the time, but from
    now onwards do as I suggest or you can go to each invoice individually to un tick to be printed
    then save & close.

Let see how do you go with

Thank you

Palak

• Amy_6806314
    Amy_6806314 Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Is there a way to have "to be printed" or "to be emailed" unticked as a default?

At the moment, we are rarely printing or emailing the invoices we create in Reckon.
  • Palak
    Palak Alumni Posts: 37
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hi Amy,

Double click on the Customer to go to Edit Customer for individual customer where you can see the Additional Info, Please select the send form method to Email so on your invoice for this customer, it will be stay ticked all the time when you create the Invoice for this customer. see the image below please.

To keep Ticked the "To be Printed" option on Create Invoice window.

Click on the Create Invoice and tick the "To be Printed" option so from next invoice it will keep Ticked all the time until you untick so it will keep unticked from the Next invoice.

Thank you

Palak