Problems logging onto Reckon Hosted 2016 R2 after upgrade from Hosted 2015.

Options
UHY PRT Chartered Accountants
UHY PRT Chartered Accountants Member Posts: 2
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I am an Accountant who's client recently upgraded to Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016 R2. When I try and log in today it tells me that the file has not been updated and that my login and password are not that of the administrator and please log in as the administrator to update the file. But the file has been updated! As the Accountant is there something that the client or I has to do to be able to get access to the file? The client has opened the file in V2016 so it has been upgraded.  I have tried the logging off as suggested by some of the forums but it seems to be a problem with my access to the file.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Stella Carr
    Stella Carr Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2020
    Options

This happened to me recently after a client had 'upgraded their file'.  What they had really done was load up a backup into a new file in 2016, which of course was not then shared to me.  I would ask the client if they could have done that.

Stella

• UHY PRT Chartered Accountants
    UHY PRT Chartered Accountants Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thank you very much.  It seems likely that this is what they have done.  I will get them to share this file with us.