Sub Accounts in Reckon 2014 upgrades

Options
Skye McClymont_7194761
Skye McClymont_7194761 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have Reckon EasyStart (only just installed, haven't entered any transactions yet).  I want the functionality of being able to use sub-accounts in the chart of accounts, however EasyStart doesn't let me do this.  Which Reckon system allows me to create sub-accounts?  I would be looking for the next simplest version which allows for this feature (i.e. Accounting, Plus, Pro, etc.)

Thank you!

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi Skye, Frankly i would consider Premier or if you can afford bit more than go for Enterprise., You need to look at your company for the next 3- 5 years its growth etc, if you make a right choice now, then later you woudn't have to worry about limitations that smaller versions have like Pro and lots of other issues .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Vic Gordon_7192874
    Vic Gordon_7192874 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I suggest pro which is the top single user package and the smallest package you can use for creating sub-accounts.A suggestion would be to get a trial version of both pro & premier. Premier is multi user.  Pro also has an inventory system . Should you use pro you can always upgrade to premier or enterprise at a later date. Data saved by using pro can be upgraded for either of the other two packages and it is a simple step to do so.  
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Skye,

The Accounting product (next one up) will allow you to have sub-accounts in your chart of accounts.

If you would like help on getting a price to upgrade, feel free to email me directly.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)