Tax on termination payslip incorrect

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Hi, I'm doing a termination pay with only Annual leave being paid out. The tax rate is incorrect. Can I adjust the tax amount on the payslip?
Photo of Kristan Cumming

Kristan Cumming

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Nitesh Sharma

Nitesh Sharma, Employee

  • 260 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Hi Kristan, 

Welcome to Reckon Community. 

You can adjust the tax amount on the pay run following the steps below:

·         Click on Payroll > Payrun and choose the payrun on which the tax need to be changed.

·         Now click on the employee and under the Tax column click on the ‘Details’ link.

·         Enter the adjusted tax amount under ‘Override tax amount’ field and click ‘Save & Close’